Tuesday, November 4, 2008




Okay anyone who knows us, knows we could rival a daycare with the amount of toys our child has. But only a few have stuck the test of time, well all 3 years of Hayden! I always suggest these items when people ask for ideas.


Wooden Train set-We have a Target set, Sears seat, Thomas set and a few others. They all fit together(be careful with the Thomas). Hayden plays with this almost everyday and at my mom's. I like the Learning Curve, as they have good sales often getting real Thomas at a good price. Sometimes even free.


Cash Register-We have 2 the Parents and a McDonald's one. We love the Parents one. Its big, bright and very durable. And you get a free year to their magazine.


Books- Of course! I like the classic books. Goodnight Moon, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, you get the idea. I buy from our book order at school for very good prices.


Some other Good items are: Don't Break the Ice, Wooden Blocks, and for my child anything related to sports!

2 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Nice list! Thanks for sharing what works for you.

Audra Krell said...

I used to love to play Don't Break the Ice with my kids. So fun!! Great list.