Sunday, February 24, 2008

Now for the fun! On Saturday Hayden and I went to the movies! I have never taken him to a movie other than the OmniMax. It was fun. On Saturday mornings our movie theater shows a children's movie at only $2.50 a head plus you get a free bag of popcorn. What a great idea. I didn't feel bad if Hayden was wiggling or being a tad loud, even though he wasn't. I highly recommend this to anyone! For only $2.50! I don't even know how much it is to go to a movie but i know its over $7.00 great deal! Hayden loved it too! We'll be going again. Also on Saturday it was beautiful outside so we got out the sand toys and played in the snow. We had fun! We also walked to the park since Hayden wants to go everyday. Its not as much fun as he thought. We also climbed a big snow mountain and Hayden slid down it like a little seal on his belly. Very Cute! We had lots of fun in the snow. I forget that it actually is fun to play outside in the winter!

Shoveling, Hayden's favorite winter past time. Oh just wait Hayden!




Hayden playing ball in the snow.





Hayden made this "zoo" at Angie's House. He was VERY proud of his masterpiece.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like his Zoo too, PaPa