Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mommy Tip!

I love clothes, shoes, and accessories! I love dressing my boy like the little model he is. But i hate spending a lot of money and time taking care of all his clothing. So what do i do to make this easier on myself? First all i buy stuff at the end of each season for next year. If i have a clue what size he'll be in. I buy 2 of things i love!(i do this with myself also). But of course only at a very discounted price. But my favorite tip is that i NEVER, EVER put his "good" clothes in the dryer. I hang all of his nice pants and name brand shirts on the giant clothesline that was left in our house. This helps with stains, fading, and detail peeling. The stains don't set and will almost always come out in the next wash. I also am now a firm believer in Tide. Tide with anything is better than well anything. I love generic things, but this is the one thing i found i can't buy generic, even the expensive generic isn't anywhere near the greatness of Tide. Hope you enjoy this tip!

Jason's work shirts NEVER go in the dryer either! I bet you all can imagine whats on his shirts.

0 comments: