Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I need something new!!!!!!!!!!!
Help!
I can't seem to find a blog style i like.
I feel like its so blahh.
I have so much to say, but no format to say it.
Oh well!
Maybe i'll write all my blog entries in Haikku.


I feel like we are on an adventure, always. The way we seem to go through life is our own little adventure. We have our own Amazing Race. I wanted to take that in to my blog. We are constantly going places and experiencing new things. So much for Hayden. I want him to look back at this blog and thing "Wow I had some pretty cool things happen when I was only three". I know he is grateful for everything he has and by no means were Jason and I deprived as kids, but I want him to know and appreciate everything he gets to do at such a young age.

Hayden is the highlight and life of our world, that's why so much of this blog is for him. But it is also mine. A journal kind of. I look back at old posts and pictures and think oh yeah we did that. Maybe this blog is actually for me when i am old and senile and can't remember anything, i can read this and reflect on what a wonderful life we led.

On Friday my mom and I are flying to Baltimore to pick up a car for her. It should be fun. Hayden will be spending the weekend with Daddy, Smith and Papa. They are going to Hayden's Cabin. Have fun guys!

Until i can think of a semi-creative way to write about everything I'll just list off in no particular order what we have done recently and link our August pics.
Friday: Played with Lily, Went to the cabin, Hayden spent the night at Nana's house.
Saturday: Farmer's Market with Nana, visited with my mom and dad's friends, went to the Smith's house.
Sunday: My mom's birthday! Saw the Tall Ships.
Monday: Dinner at our house(Smith and Papa) Hayden got up at 11:30 and wouldn't fall back asleep until after 2 am!
Tuesday: Went to the beach with Papa and Brandon. Went to the Huskey's game, they won!
Wednesday: Wednesday Night at the Races. Wish him luck!

1 comments:

Budsdad said...

"old and senile" you don't have to be old.........