Thursday, August 21, 2008

This summer is slowly creeping to an end. I know that school is starting soon when its State Fair time, and we are heading there on Saturday. This summer has been great. Great weather(We had a terrible June until we got out of school on June 13) So many fun activities. Spending so much time with Hayden. And now its all coming to a close. But September brings us a whole slew of new activities and then it will sadly be October, but we look forward to the bright beautiful leaves that welcomes in winter each year. I am working on a photo album of all my favorite pictures of the summer. I have also started a new photo storing/sharing site that I will share soon. I am still organizing everything.

As we close up the summer we still have a few more "adventures" left. Our annual weekend in the Cities with the Askov Parade/Rutabaga Festival, State Fair, and maybe a trip or two to Porky's. We then head over to the Great state of Wisconsin for some fun in the Dells. We are doing Mt Olympus waterpark two days and staying at a cool retro looking hotel/motel. Then we are back and then its back to work for me, one week from tomorrow. I am looking forward to it actually. I miss the daily interaction with adults and the kids at school. You grow pretty attached to them. Pictures coming soon. Some more great ones from this past week. We went to Enger Tower, Barker's Island and i got a few great shoots at Papa and Smith's house. Enjoy the end of the summer and that slight nip in the air that I have been feeling and enjoying.

0 comments: