Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anybody want to take a guess on what we are having? We hopefully find out Friday, if baby isn't too stubborn, but hey its a Smith so who knows!

I really have no idea what it is! I was 100% with Hayden it was going to be a boy, and well obviously i was right. The baby's heart rate has been in the 140's(which according to some website still is high). So guess away!

We'll probably share with everyone at Christmas what it is and I am sure I'll post pictures. I am going to try and get a cd or dvd, I am not sure how to do it but i know they do! It sounds like they will do a 3d/4d scan too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica says it's a girl!

Anonymous said...

Nana says Boy. I am right about 90% of the time. People at work used to come to me and ask what they were having as soon as they found out they were pregnant. We'll see if I still have it or not, I guess! :)