Friday, January 30, 2009

**I am bumping this up to the top until Hayden's Birthday Party! We are really enjoying hearing your thoughts!!!!! Keep them coming!

All is well here on the baby front. Baby is 96% nothing wrong, just has a lemony shaped head! His nickname will be Lemon =) As always he was very stubborn on Monday and Mommy got poked and prodded with the ultrasound wand and boy was she sore afterwards. I thought I'd have bruises all over but I don't. He also wasn't very willing to show off his face but very open to showing us his boy parts! I think i have more pictures of those than anything else! Silly little guy! We also have his first name set! But middle name is another story! Oh well we have a while left to figure that out.

Hayden has been a busy little bee lately. I think he still has Christmas pumping through him. He has been sleeping very well and long too! He also knows most of his constants sounds! Again I can't take full credit for this, as we started working on them and he just knew most of them. vowels are hard for him, but I still have to think about them too! We are pretty pumped because we really wanted to start working on reading this summer and think we might be almost there!

Hayden is having a Skating and Sledding Birthday party on Jan. 31st too! We will have the house open and have stuff at the Warming shack across the street. It will be an all day affair from Noon until dark! Hopefully it wouldn't be too cold! Look for your invitations soon! They are being printed today, hopefully correctly this time! Oops Mommy mistake!

I thought maybe we could have a little contest with our Baby's name! Put your thoughts under the comments section and if we have a winner how about a free McCafe from Jason's McDonalds? They are yummy!
I'll give some hints.
**40% of all boys names end in the letter N. As in HaydeN and JasoN and BrandoN.
**The most common first letter on the 100 Most Popular baby names is C, reoccurring 12 out of the 100 times!
We'll give it until Hayden's Birthday party!

7 comments:

jessicasmommy said...

Is it Carson?

How about a middle name of Mason?
We used to and sometimes still so call Jason "Jason Mason" plus when he was about 4 he used to insist on it!

Anonymous said...

Is it "Carson"? I kind of like that.

Budsdad said...

Cayden. Did I hear a foghorn somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Calvin, Camden, Cameron, Cullen...
I like Calvin

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be Jason JR. just my thoughts about it

Budsdad said...

Colton or Christian. Yes you are.

Anonymous said...

Collin?? Like cute little Collin on Jon && Kate + 8 :)

Pretty sure I'm voting for Camden though.