Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh Soccer! My Kiwi team is getting better that's for sure! We have finally started listening to us(Coach B and I) and getting that ball towards the goal. These last few games the kids really have opened up and tried kicking some butt! Only 2 goals were scored on us the last game. I am getting a killer workout, running up and down the field for an hour! Its fun, but I am so ready for it to be over! Its actually a lot of work, but fun work!
Hayden is a great player, of course. He is driven and focused. He wants to make a goal so bad! He was goalie today and blocked 4 attempts, he was a very proud boy. Hayden and a girl named Emma are a great team, she reminds me a lot of Emily. A couple other kids are really doing well too! Its great to see the improvement over the last month!

0 comments: