Monday, November 24, 2008

We had a very busy weekend! Basically only sleeping at home. Jason hasn't gotten his Buck yet. But Rae Ann did! She got a "Basket 8".(Deer Hunter language) But Jason hasn't give up hope and it will be a long week until he does! He is happily sleeping in today and only going out tonight.
Hayden, Emily and I went Christmas Shopping on Saturday to a very crazy Duluth. The mall was packed as well as TJ Maxx. I bought the cutest baby boy outfit. Its stripped Ralph Lauren summer outfit. We have multiple weddings this summer and if we have a boy this will be his "wedding outfit". I also have the majority of my Christmas shopping done! Yeah for me. We are very into Christmas this year and it really can't get here fast enough. I bought Hayden a cute shirt for Christmas as Gymboree and he wants a tie now, bad, like Daddy wears to work. So i am on the look out for a black or red satin tie!
Sunday Emily and I made a ton of Christmas cookies. Sugar cookies, sprtiz and peanut butter kiss cookies. Like 14 dozen cookies. We are giving half to church for our bazaar in a couple of weeks for the big cookie exchange.
We also went out to The Smith's house each night to have dinner and chat. We got to see Smith's buck too. Hayden wasn't a fan of the yucky stuff inside of it, the blood. But has gotten over it already.
I hope everyone is going to have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll try to do another post soon! Hayden and I will be out of town this weekend with my Mom and Dad. We are hitting up a play and other fun things down in the Cities.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you.

Put the pictures from this weekend up PLEASE

All of them...on Picasa or whatever

K thanks b