Monday, April 13, 2009

We've had so much fun redecorating Hayden's (and now Carson's) room! We loved Hayden's room before we decorated it, its so much more fun to decorate kids rooms, you can get away with so much more! I could do so many more rooms, I have lots of ideas!

We started with a bright blue shade(Handsome Hue), that I bought to match the valances I bought. I wanted this expensive crib set but thought it was foolish to spend that much, so I bought some accessories and did it that way. Everything matches Hayden's bedding too. Then we painted different colored circles on the wall. Set up the crib and wow it looks nice!








We still have to hang up the pictures, shelves and hooks! But I thought I'd share!

1 comments:

Nana said...

That room is too cute! You did a great job. I can't believe you always claim you're not creative.