Thursday, September 17, 2009



I feel as if I haven't blogged enough about my favorite things for Baby Carson. I LOVE my sling. Its seriously is the greatest thing I purchased for him. I bought some things(the sling, video monitor, trumpette socks etc) because they are in....and well I could! But the Sling is so loved and I recommend it to any Mom out there.




My Sling is the Serene Sling in Chocolate/Ivory. It was a very wide shoulder strap to distribute the weight well, very well. I have only had a sore back once and I had the sling on with Carson in it for well over 3 hours walking around the fair. I like when Jason pulls the shoulder strap down and lays it flat, you can't even feel it on you! The pocket is deep, when he was little a bit too deep but its perfect for throwing my wallet and phone into with the baby. The fabric is awesome and must be very breathable because we never got uncomfortable this summer with it on. Carson always stayed cool. It also has held up very well. The pattern in attractive and I receive many compliments on it. It comes with a pamphlet showing you the different holds. We have tried a few now and we like when he faces me snuggled up to my chest.


I did not pay the price on the website...I bought it from another online baby store that had it marked down to $36.00, I think they forgot the 1 in front, but oh well for them. I am in love with my Serene Sling and excited that it will be with us through Carson's toddler years.

0 comments: